Mt Dora Lions Club
P.O. Box 131
Mt Dora, FL 32756
Meetings at the Lake Side Inn, Mount Dora, FL, the 4th Tuesday every month. 6:00 pm visiting in the lounge. Meeting with dinner starts at 6:30 PM.
Meetings at the Lake Side Inn, Mount Dora, FL, the 4th Tuesday every month.
6:00 pm visiting in the lounge. Meeting with dinner starts at 6:30 PM.
Our 75 th year celebration in March 2014 highlighted the devoted energy Mount Dora Lions have for helping folks in the Mount Dora area.
the Mount Dora Lions have:
* Provided Eye exams, Eye surgery, and glasses for those in need in the
Mount Dora area. We have helped over 70 people in 2014.
* Presented Scholarships for Seniors at Mount Dora High School and Christian Home and Bible School
Scholarships will be awarded in 2015
* Free Diabetes Screening at multiple local events
* Support for Corneal transplants (Lions Eye Institute in Tampa)
* Support for Lions Conklin Center for the Blind
* Support for Guide Dogs for those in need in the Mount Dora area
* Support for disaster relief
most recently in Oklahoma for tornado victims.
*Sponsor the Annual Christmas Parade (December 5, 2015).
Last year several thousand people stretching out for over a mile on Donnelly St enjoyed the parade with its 69+ groups of entrants. See pictures on the Parade page.
Y'all come next year, it's great fun.
Mount Dora Lions
Lions save sight
come to a meeting
Check out our Bowling For Sight Fund Raiser Page
Locally, nationally and internationally, Lion Clubs International is a vocal advocate for the disaster victims and people with sight problems. We travel to every corner of the globe to help children and families in need.