Mount Dora Lions
Lions save sight
come to a meeting
Locally, nationally and internationally, Lion Clubs International is a vocal advocate for the disaster victims and people with sight problems. We travel to every corner of the globe to help children and families in need.
the Mount Dora Lions have:
* Provided Eye exams, Eye surgery, and glasses for those in need in the
Mount Dora area. We have helped over 70 people in 2014.
* Presented Scholarships for Seniors at Mount Dora High School and Christian Home and Bible School
Scholarships will be awarded in 2015
* Free Diabetes Screening at multiple local events
* Support for Corneal transplants (Lions Eye Institute in Tampa)
* Support for Lions Conklin Center for the Blind
* Support for Guide Dogs for those in need in the Mount Dora area
* Support for disaster relief
most recently in Oklahoma for tornado victims.
*Sponsor the Annual Christmas Parade (December 5, 2015).
Last year several thousand people stretching out for over a mile on Donnelly St enjoyed the parade with its 69+ groups of entrants. See pictures on the Parade page.
Y'all come next year, it's great fun.
Our 75 th year celebration in March 2014 highlighted the devoted energy Mount Dora Lions have for helping folks in the Mount Dora area.
Mt Dora Lions Club
P.O. Box 131
Mt Dora, FL 32756
Meetings at the Lake Side Inn, Mount Dora, FL, the 4th Tuesday every month. 6:00 pm visiting in the lounge. Meeting with dinner starts at 6:30 PM.
Meetings at the Lake Side Inn, Mount Dora, FL, the 4th Tuesday every month.
6:00 pm visiting in the lounge. Meeting with dinner starts at 6:30 PM.
Check out our Bowling For Sight Fund Raiser Page