Mount Dora Lions are proud of their affiliated Leo Club. TheMount Dora Lions High School Leo Club.
The word "Leo" stands for Leadership, Experience, Opportunity. Leo clubs encourage youths to develop leadership qualities by participating in social service activities.
We have helped people in the greater Mount Dora area for over 76 years.
The Mount Dora Lions have:
* Provided Eye exams, Eye surgery, and glasses for those in need in the Mount Dora area.
* Scholarships are awarded every year to Seniors at Mount Dora High School and Christian Home and Bible School
* Free Diabetes Screening at multiple local events
* Support for Corneal transplants (Lions Eye Institute in Tampa)
* Support for Lions Conklin Center for the Blind
* Support for Guide Dogs for those in need in the Mount Dora area
* Support for disaster relief locally and internationally
The Mount Dora Lions support the Lake Cares Food Pantry.
*Sponsor the Annual Mount Dora Lions Christmas Parade in Mount Dora
(first Saturday in December ).
There were several thousand people stretching out for over a mile on Donnelly St. Enjoy the parade with its 70+ groups of entrants. See pictures on the Parade page.
Y'all come in December, it's great fun.
Food and donations collected for the Lake Cares Food Pantry
We can help you help others.
Mt Dora Lions Club
P.O. Box 131
Mt Dora, FL 32756
Meetings at the Lake Side Inn, Mount Dora, FL, the 4th Tuesday every month. 6:00 pm visiting in the lounge. Meeting with dinner starts at 6:30 PM. We'd love to see you.
Meetings at the Lake Side Inn, Mount Dora, FL, the 4th Tuesday every month.
6:00 pm visiting in the lounge. Meeting with dinner starts at 6:30 PM.
We'd love to see you.
Locally, nationally and internationally, Lion Clubs International is a vocal advocate for the disaster victims and people with sight problems. We travel to every corner of the globe to help children and families in need.
Come to a meeting
You'll meet new friends and enrich your life.
Mount Dora Lions